Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm not a perfect person
Those are many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so, I have to say before I go



That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
And the reason is you...

*Hoobastank

1 comment:

Ana Claudia Lintner said...

Não o mandou entrar. Olhou-o. Não mostrou surpresa.

“... Sometimes i cried… You didn't say goodbye... Bang, bang..."

Não reagiu quando ele lhe pegou na mão e disse:
- Tenho saudades tuas. Não consigo viver sem ti. Tudo é tão vazio desde que te perdi.

“ ...You shot me down... Seasons came and changed the time...Bang, bang... "

O olhar frio. A mão não dada, mas pousada na dele.
A mão objecto.
- Tenho saudades do que fomos. Perdoa os silêncios. Perdoa não ter dito eu amo-te. Não ter estado aqui. Não ter visto antes como eras e és importante para mim...

“... You did always win the fights ... Bang bang…”

Ele apertou mais a mão para a convencer com o gesto, para a prender.
As palavras continuavam.
Deixou de ouvi-las.
Já as tinha ouvido antes.

“ ...that awful sound ... He used to shoot me down ... Bang, bang...”

Retirou a mão. Não falou.
Fechou a porta.
A porta fechada era adeus.

“Bang bang, I shot you down... Bang bang … You hit the ground ... Bang bang...”