Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cloud Nine...Big Time...






The moment you walked inside my door
I knew that I need not look no more,
I've seen many other souls before - ah but,
Heaven must've programmed you

The moment you fell inside my dreams
I realized all I had not seen,
I've seen many other souls before - ah but,
Heaven must've programmed you.

The moment you said "I will"
I knew that this love was real,
And that my faith was seen - oh
Heaven must've programmed you

The moment I looked into your eyes
I knew that they told no lies,
There would be no good byes - Ah
'cause Heaven must've programmed you...





2 comments:

Olhar o mar said...

Beautifull,

Heaven must have programmed your life and heart and finnally the right moment is comming and there will be no more regrets because heaven must have programmed a beautifull new year´s soul for you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.